Celebrate 90 years of research with innumerous insights to the digital future
Technology Innovation Science Match celebrates 90 years of excellent research for the digital society of the future focusing on the development work at the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute HHI. Fraunhofer HHI is a world leader in the development of mobile and optical communication networks and systems, fiber optical sensor systems as well as the processing and coding of video signals. Numerous insights into the future of Technology Innovation in one day: Let yourself be inspired by internationally renowned scientists and experts who will highlight major technological trends and innovations of the digital transformation. Celebrate the Anniversary of Innovation with key stakeholders of the digital future in science, politics, economy and society.
This event has taken place on February 22, 2018
Time: 9 am to 6 pm
Venue: KOSMOS Berlin (Germany)
Science Match is an innovative format for connecting science, business, society, media and new talents. In keynotes high-level German and international scientists are feature their innovations in life sciences. Attracting up to 1000 participants, the target audiences of this event are peers, young professionals, technology industry, venture capital, funding institutions and policy makers. The event are held in English.
At "Technology Innovation" all participants are able to get to know each other well and at a level that is scarcely achievable at other events.
• The best of technological research and application: excellent and well-known scientists report on cutting-edge research topics and open up to potentially new research collaborations
• Matching: networking among scientists, investors, companies, start-ups and young professionals
• Recruiting: young professionals and start-ups in technology sciences
Young Technology Changers
Students and Young Professionals have the opportunity to attend the event free of charge. You can apply here for the Young Digital Changers Scholarship.
Participation Options for Partners of "Technology Innovation"
If you are interested in a Scholarship for upcoming events, please write an email to email@example.com.
There are several ways – including customisable options – for companies and institutions to support the event. You have the opportunity to make contact with companies, new talent and scientists, and to position your company within the context of cutting edge science.
Companies benefit from the following opportunities:
• Content: Position yourself by championing one of the speaker sessions.
• Exhibition: Reach potential new research partners and customers.
• Branding: Leave your mark among decision-making target groups: Key media include Tagesspiegel, Handelsblatt, WirtschaftsWoche, Zeit and communication in connection with the event (target groups: decision makers and opinion leaders in politics, business and science).
• Recruiting: Access to top-quality talent: The event format is a major draw for top young talents. A scholarship programme allows companies to invite students, young professionals and startup-entrepreneurs to the conference. As a member of the jury you are involved in the selection and can access the profile data. You can invite the young talent that is of most interest to you to your own informal meetings.
• Individual sponsoring: e.g. sponsoring a break or a session on request.
Johanna Brehmer can answer any questions you may have about your company's involvement. You can contact her by phone +49 (0)30-29021-15562.