Young Security Changers
We are looking for Young Security Changers: Students, Ph.D. students, scientific assistants, start-up entrepreneurs and young professionals with work experience can apply for a free attendance scholarship.
The benefits of the Young Security Changers Programme:
• Get free admission to the Future Security conference on February 15, 2018.
• Join an exclusive Meet & Greet on the evening prior to the conference and discuss security issues with Klaus-Hardy Mühleck, CIO and division head Cyber and Information Technology (CIT) at Bundeswehr. Prof. Dr. Gabi Dreo Rodosek, Director CODE research institute at Bundeswehr, and Ludwig Leinhos, Chief Inspector Cyber and Information Space (CIR), will also attend this evening event and will be available for a personal chat.
• Get in close contact with leading scientists, international politicians, security advisors and high-level representatives of foundations, think tanks and research institutions worldwide, who present their current research topics and their visions of future security issues.
• Connect with enterprises, universities and fellow students as well as young professionals.
• Receive a one-year subscription of the daily newspaper Tagesspiegel as e-paper and the daily electronic newsletter Tagesspiegel-Morgenlage.
The application procedure:
• All candidates will be selected and contacted by our jury.
• If you are selected you are allowed to attend the Future Security conference on February 15, 2018. Please contact us immediately if you can not attend by sending an email to email@example.com
• We aim to maximize the benefits for our Young Security Changers. In case of strained capacities, we reserve the right to provide our Young Changers the access to the conference room only during selected sessions. Interests expressed by the applicants will be used as the basis for the decision. The candidates will be informed about their session admissions by the final confirmation of the scholarship.