Numerous insights into the future of health in one day
This was Future Medicine 2017:
Tagesspiegel and Berlin Institute of Health, together with Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin and Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine, featured outstanding international scientists, great visions of the future of medicine, and an exceptional concentration of knowledge.
Future Medicine 2017 featured the following sessions:
Digital Health and Big Data
Precision Medicine and Predictive Models
Cell and Gene Therapies
Stem Cells and Human Disease Modeling
Tagesspiegel – who developed the "Science Match" format – and Berlin Institute of Health, together with Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin and Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine.
Participation Options for Partners of "Future Medicine"
There were several ways – including customisable options – for companies and institutions to support the event. You have the opportunity to make contact with companies, new talent and scientists, and to position your company within the context of cutting-edge science.
Companies benefited from the following opportunities:
• Content: Position yourself by championing one of the speaker sessions.
• Venture: Become the auspice of a start-up competition.
• Exhibition: Reach potential new research partners and customers.
• Branding: Leave your mark among decision-making target groups: Key media include Tagesspiegel, Handelsblatt, WirtschaftsWoche, Zeit and communication in connection with the event (target groups: decision makers and opinion leaders in politics, business and science).
• Recruiting: Access to top-quality talent: The event format is a major draw for top young talent. A scholarship programme allows companies to invite students, young professionals and startup-entrepreneur to Future Medicine. As a member of the jury you are involved in the selection and can access the profile data. You can invite the young talent that is of most interest to you to your own informal meetings.
• Individual sponsoring: e.g. sponsoring a break or a session on request.
• Industry exclusivity: on request.