Numerous insights into the future of health in one day
Get an impression - this was Future Medicine 2016:
What’s trending? What’s new in health science? To find out, please save the date for the second Future Medicine in Berlin on November 7, 2017.
Tagesspiegel and Berlin Institute of Health, together with Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin and Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine, will feature outstanding international scientists, great visions of the future of medicine, and an exceptional concentration of knowledge.
The four sessions of Future Medicine 2017 will be:
Digital Health and Big Data
Precision Medicine and Predictive Models
Cell and Gene Therapies
Stem Cells and Human Disease Modeling
Welcoming remarks will be made by Michael Müller, Governing Mayor of Berlin and Senator for Science and Research and Dr. Georg Schütte, State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
When: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 – 9.00 am until 6.00 pm
Where: Kosmos, Karl-Marx-Allee 131a, 10243 Berlin, Germany
The Event will be held in English
Science Match is an innovative format for connecting science, business, society, media and new talent. In keynotes and 3-minute presentations German and international researchers will feature their innovations in life sciences. Attracting up to 800 participants, the target audiences of this event are academics, young professionals, healthcare industry, venture capital, funding institutions and policy makers.
• The best of biomedical research and application: excellent and promising scientists will report on cutting-edge research topics and open up potentially new research collaborations
• Matching: networking among scientists, investors, companies, start-ups, young professionals
• Recruiting: young professionals and start-ups in life
Tagesspiegel – who developed the "Science Match" format – and Berlin Institute of Health, together with Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin and Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine.
Participation Options for Partners of "Future Medicine"
There were several ways – including customisable options – for companies and institutions to support the event. You have the opportunity to make contact with companies, new talent and scientists, and to position your company within the context of cutting-edge science.
Companies benefited from the following opportunities:
• Content: Position yourself by championing one of the speaker sessions.
• Venture: Become the auspice of a start-up competition.
• Exhibition: Reach potential new research partners and customers.
• Branding: Leave your mark among decision-making target groups: Key media include Tagesspiegel, Handelsblatt, WirtschaftsWoche, Zeit and communication in connection with the event (target groups: decision makers and opinion leaders in politics, business and science).
• Recruiting: Access to top-quality talent: The event format is a major draw for top young talent. A scholarship programme allows companies to invite students, young professionals and startup-entrepreneur to Future Medicine. As a member of the jury you are involved in the selection and can access the profile data. You can invite the young talent that is of most interest to you to your own informal meetings.
• Individual sponsoring: e.g. sponsoring a break or a session on request.
• Industry exclusivity: on request.