Upgrade your Natural Intelligence
On 14 May 2018 leading scientists will feature their innovations in keynote speeches and short presentations. The Digital Future Science Match in Berlin is an internationally recognized platform for connecting cutting-edge research, high-tech economy, leading young researchers and start-ups – all taking place on the same day and in the same city the computer was once presented to a world audience. Up to 50 researchers of Berlin’s scientific institutions and their German and international partners will feature their innovations in keynotes and 5-minute presentations in a single day. The event takes place on the occasion of the anniversary of the computer: on May 12, 1941 Konrad Zuse presented the first digital computer "Z3" in Berlin. Der Tagesspiegel will be hosting the event in cooperation with the Zuse Institute Berlin.
The language of the conference is English.
May 14, 2018 from 9 am to 6 pm in Berlin (Germany)
• Artificial Intelligence
• Big Data
• Climate Impact
• Digital Public Services
• Digital Society
• Digital Sovereignty
• Digital Technologies
• High Performance Computing
• Industrie 4.0
• Internet of Things
• Predictive Simulation
Young Digital Changers
Students and Young Professionals have the opportunity to attend the event free of charge. You can apply here for the Young Digital Changers Scholarship.
Participation Options for Partners
If you are interested in a Scholarship for upcoming events, please write an email to email@example.com.
Participation Options for Partners of The Digital Future
There are several ways – including customisable options – for companies and institutions to support the event. You have the opportunity to make contact with companies, new talent and scientists, and to position your company within the context of cutting edge science.
Companies benefit from the following opportunities:
• Content: Position yourself by championing one of the speaker sessions.
• Exhibition: Reach potential new research partners and customers.
• Branding: Leave your mark among decision-making target groups: Key media include Tagesspiegel, Handelsblatt, WirtschaftsWoche, Zeit and communication in connection with the event (target groups: decision makers and opinion leaders in politics, business and science).
• Recruiting: Access to top-quality talent: The event format is a major draw for top young talent. A scholarship programme allows companies to invite students, young professionals and startup-entrepreneur to the conference. As a member of the jury you are involved in the selection and can access the profile data. You can invite the young talent that is of most interest to you to your own informal meetings.
• Individual sponsoring: e.g. sponsoring a break or a session on request.
Susanne Funk can answer any questions you may have about your company's involvement. You can contact her by phone +49 (0)30-29021-15564.