Upgrade your Natural Intelligence
On 14 May 2018 the fourth Digital Future Science Match will be held in Berlin, Germany.
The Digital Future Science Match is an international digital conference held every spring in Berlin in honour of the invention of the Z3 computer by Konrad Zuse in May 1941. The Digital Future Science Match has a distinguished record in bringing together many speakers with excellent scientific credentials – up to 50 leading academics will be presenting the latest research findings and their visions for a digital future at the conference in keynote speeches and 5-minute short presentations. About 1,000 delegates from science, industry and politics are expected to attend. The conference language is English.
Tribute will also be paid to a prominent figure who has made a significant mark in shaping the digital era, an honour which includes enrolment as a new member in the “Hall of Fame of the Digital Age”.
The Digital Future Science Match 2018 is a joint effort of six renowned scientific institutions - Hasso Plattner Institute, Zuse Institute Berlin, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence, Berlin Big Data Center, Einstein Center Digital Future, and Weizenbaum Institute for the Networked Society - as well as Verlag Der Tagesspiegel.
Date and Venue
Date: May 14, 2018
Venue: KOSMOS, Karl-Marx-Allee 131A, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Time: 9:00 to 18:00 hrs
• Artificial Intelligence
• Big Data
• Climate Impact
• Cloud Computing
• Digital Public Services
• Digital Society
• Digital Sovereignty
• Digital Technologies
• High Performance Computing
• Industrie 4.0
• Internet of Things
• IT Forensics
• Predictive Simulation
The following keynote speakers have already confirmed their attendance:
• Prof. Dr. Mojib Latif, GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research, Kiel
• Prof. Dr. Emmanuel Müller, Hasso Plattner Institute, Potsdam
• Prof. Dr. Michael Waidner, Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology SIT, Darmstadt
Young Digital Changers
Students and Young Professionals have the opportunity to attend the event free of charge. You can apply here for the Young Digital Changers Scholarship.
If you are interested in a Scholarship for upcoming events, please write an email to email@example.com.
Participation Options for Partners
There are several ways – including customisable options – for companies and institutions to support the event. You have the opportunity to make contact with companies, new talent and scientists, and to position your company within the context of cutting edge science.
Companies benefit from the following opportunities:
• Content: Position yourself by championing one of the speaker sessions.
• Exhibition: Reach potential new research partners and customers.
• Branding: Leave your mark among decision-making target groups: Key media include Tagesspiegel, Handelsblatt, WirtschaftsWoche, Zeit and communication in connection with the event (target groups: decision makers and opinion leaders in politics, business and science).
• Recruiting: Access to top-quality talent: The event format is a major draw for top young talent. A scholarship programme allows companies to invite students, young professionals and startup-entrepreneur to the conference. As a member of the jury you are involved in the selection and can access the profile data. You can invite the young talent that is of most interest to you to your own informal meetings.
• Individual sponsoring: e.g. sponsoring a break or a session on request.
Susanne Funk can answer any questions you may have about your company's involvement. You can contact her by phone +49 (0)30-29021-15564.